Now, from the frontlines of the Bio-PsyWar on humanity, in this episode we got into Operation Paperclip and Eric Traub, who was acquitted of war crimes charges even though his experiments with CW and BW were done with live human experiments. We also begin to learn about the National Cancer Institute’s Viral Cancer Program, Biological Warfare and AIDS, as well as more recent “innovations” developed to use chemical “Air Treatment” against COVID. We then end with a deep dive in the Biological Warfare and the National Security State, a history up to 2009 of Biological Weapons research.
This episode is a continuation of the recent work I’ve done on:
- Getting Ready for Human 2.0
- Total PSYOP Awareness
- Bio-PsyWAR | Purpose and Scope
- Bio-PsyWar | Commencement of Hostilities
- Bio-PsyWar | Strategic Psychological Operations
- Bio-PsyWar | Double Edged Developments
- Bio-PsyWar | Tick-Tok Bio-Op
- Bio-PsyWar | Tick-Tok Bio-Op P2
- Grand Theft World Podcast 007 | The CyberPanopticon
- Grand Theft World Podcast 011 | Worldview Warfare
- Adam Finnegan | Features Guest on Grand Theft World 09
- Dave Emory: Archives
- FTR #1119 and FTR #1120 DARPA and the Covid-19 Outbreak, Part 1 and DARPA and the Covid-19 Outbreak, Part 2
- FTR #‘s 1135, Lyme Disease and Biological Warfare, Part 1
- FTR #1156 Bio-Psy-Op Apocalypse Now, Part 16: An Ounce of Prevention.
- FTR #‘s 1157, 1158 and 1159–Bio-Psy-Op Apocalypse Now, Parts 17, 18 and 19: An Ounce of Prevention, Parts 2, 3 and 4
- Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science
- The Lancet – Will influenza be the next bioweapon?
- Synthetic biology raises risk of new bioweapons, US report warns
- Synthetic recombinant bat SARS-like coronavirus is infectious in cultured cells and in mice
- US officials revisit rules for disclosing risky disease experiments
- Fort Detrick lab shut down after failed safety inspection; all research halted indefinitely
- US military plan to spread viruses using insects could create ‘new class of biological weapon’, scientists warn
- A Biosecurity Failure -America’s key lab for fighting infectious disease has become a Pentagon backwater.
- Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent DARPA Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Forget Ebola, Sars and Zika: ticks are the next global health threat
- House of Representatives orders Pentagon to investigate whether ticks were once used as biological weapons
- Double-Edged Innovations: Preventing the Misuse of Emerging Biological/Chemical Technologies
- What You Should Know About Biological Warfare 1952 Civil Defense Administration
- Gene Wars : Military Control Over the New Genetic Technologies
- Operation Paperclip – Annie Jacobson
- FTR #686 Update on the National Cancer Institute’s Viral Cancer Program, Biological Warfare and AIDS
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- EPA Approves Chemical ‘Air Treatment’ Against COVID, Despite Known Health Hazards
- ‘AeroNabs’ Promise Powerful, Inhalable Protection Against COVID-19
- Introducing Grignard Pure
- Biological Warfare and the National Security State
To subscribe to email updates please enter your email address in the form below: