Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Audio version: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | | More
Watch Video on: | Bitchute | Odysee | YouTube | Flote |
Welcome to the Bio-PsyWar which is part 9 in the series.
We opened the episode with a clip form Anthrax War. A description from the website is included below:
Unit 731 was the topic of discussion moving forward, and we pointed back to this missing chapter read from by Dave Emory from the ‘Unit 731: Japanese Army’s Secret of Secrets by David Wallace Peter Williams – 1989-08-01. We then read from the a different book on unit 731, Unit 731 – Laboratory of the Devil: Auschwitz of the East (Japanese Biological Warfare in China 1933-45) By Yan-jun Yang.
Brought up a few times in this addition of the Bio-PsyWar is Porton Down. Porton Down a British Bio-Weapons research fascility used in the Second World War period:
We then shared a clip from Dave Emory and the program, FTR #606 Project Paperclip and AIDS,
This episode is a continuation of the recent work I’ve done on:
- Grand Theft World Podcast 007 | The CyberPanopticon
- Grand Theft World Podcast 011 | Worldview Warfare
- Adam Finnegan | Features Guest on Grand Theft World 09
- Dave Emory: Archives
- FTR #1119 and FTR #1120 DARPA and the Covid-19 Outbreak, Part 1 and DARPA and the Covid-19 Outbreak, Part 2
- FTR #‘s 1135, Lyme Disease and Biological Warfare, Part 1
- FTR #1156 Bio-Psy-Op Apocalypse Now, Part 16: An Ounce of Prevention.
- FTR #‘s 1157, 1158 and 1159–Bio-Psy-Op Apocalypse Now, Parts 17, 18 and 19: An Ounce of Prevention, Parts 2, 3 and 4
- Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science
- The Lancet – Will influenza be the next bioweapon?
- Synthetic biology raises risk of new bioweapons, US report warns
- Synthetic recombinant bat SARS-like coronavirus is infectious in cultured cells and in mice
- US officials revisit rules for disclosing risky disease experiments
- Fort Detrick lab shut down after failed safety inspection; all research halted indefinitely
- US military plan to spread viruses using insects could create ‘new class of biological weapon’, scientists warn
- A Biosecurity Failure -America’s key lab for fighting infectious disease has become a Pentagon backwater.
- Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent DARPA Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Forget Ebola, Sars and Zika: ticks are the next global health threat
- House of Representatives orders Pentagon to investigate whether ticks were once used as biological weapons
- Double-Edged Innovations: Preventing the Misuse of Emerging Biological/Chemical Technologies
To subscribe to email updates please enter your email address in the form below: